Monday, May 4, 2009

The Wonder Years

So today I was on YouTube just watching old TV shows and one show that I havent seen in a long time was, "The Wonder Years." One of the episodes I was was the finale. There was a quote at the end of the episode that got me thinking.

"Growing up happens in a heartbeat. One day you're in diapers, the next day you're gone. But the memories of childhood stay with you for the long haul. I remember a place, a town, a house, like alot of houses. A yard like a lot of other yards. On a street like a lot of other streets. And the thing is, after all these years, I still look back...with wonder."

I know I have more years coming up and plenty of times where I could go and look back on those years. But right now, the things I already have and have a chance too look back on always make me smile. All those things happen for a reason and play a big role in where my life is headed. And I could say that if everything was gone tomorrow that its been a great ride.

So with many more good times to come..dont forget to take time out of your life to look back and wonder.

-Christian

No comments: