Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Best Show In The Bay

On the first night APT opened the show and once again, we did what we do. Alan's project turned out really good in my opinion. It was a great experience for me learning from Alan. This year CADC, Super Galactic Beat Manipulators, Sheroes, Press P.L.A.Y and other groups came by to throw down with us. Big thanks to them. Dmoe's project was so dope that I was honestly speechless after. I liked Shaun's project too. But of course Shaun always has something great to put out. GenTwo as usual, was hella good. Their set was really fun to watch, they even got the audience involved. Also, like I expected...TheCompany ripped it! They just went at it like it was their last performance ever. They left it all out on the stage.
*Also, my boy Jason just straight up killed everything he was in. He truly is a inspiration. Thats my bestfriend man, look out for him..he's gonna blow up.

Sunday show was okay, not really much to say about it other than APT finally got to show our second set. GenTwo killed it once again, Alan & Jewel's baby Kylie got to be on stage with them. She's so cute. TheCompany did it once again, tore up the muhfuckin stage. No joke.

Well, I'm just gonna cut it. Ya'll should have went to Urban Paradise. TheCAMP put it down something fierce this weekend. Anyways, later procrastinators.

-Christian

No comments: