Wednesday, January 21, 2009

time for a cut.

Well today was a pretty chill day. I missed my alarm this morning so I missed my Astronomy class. It's cool though. I woke up around 230 and took a shower because Jason was about to head over to the house so we could get that haircut that we've been waiting for.

We went to our barbers house Josh (aka Josh El Barber.) When we got to the house I saw my friend's Sean and Dean. My friend Dean had his long ass hair again just like he did during our time at Westmoor. He was about to cut it and we were all like "wth!" Haha.

Dean's Hair.
photo1

After the cut, Jason and I headed over to his house to eat some Panda Express. After we went to westlake for rehearsal. Jason finished his piece and to be honest, shit is dope. Some parts are hard but I think APT looks good.

Warriors lost again...as usual.
122-121

Lakers won again! Fsho.
108-97

I'm gonna cut it right now. Later hoes.

-Christian

No comments: